To access your Blink system from another phone or mobile device, follow these steps:
Install the app, verify the account
- Install the Blink app from the appropriate app store.
- Log in with your existing Blink app account email and password.
- Each time you log in, the Blink app displays a number entry screen and sends a new PIN number to the mobile phone associated with the account owner.
- Enter the PIN to access the Blink app and select Trust this device if you don't want to enter a PIN for future logins. Learn more about how to manage mobile devices with account access.
- If you're having trouble with receiving the PIN code or have other issues, learn more about multi-factor security.
- Blink account information, including systems and cameras, are visible on your new device.
- Any person signed in to your Blink account has access to view and manage your Blink devices and account.
- Although motion alerts may appear simultaneously on multiple devices for different people, one person at a time can can access the Live View for a motion notification.
- If anyone logged into your Blink account deletes a clip, that motion clip is no longer available.
- To view the account email address on a device that is currently logged in, tap the Settings iconin the bottom right of the screen, and select Account and Privacy.
- Your email is shown at the top under Account Settings. Email and password information can be changed from this screen.
- To change the email or password, the same account verification process is required as shown above.