Blink cameras run on two, 1.5v, size AA Lithium non-rechargeable batteries providing up to two years of service! Alexa can help automatically order batteries when yours are low. With the smart reorder feature available on select Alexa-enabled devices you can automatically receive batteries from amazon.com when a replacement is needed.
To set up smart reorders for your Blink camera batteries, enable the Blink SmartHome Skill in the Alexa app by following the steps below:
Setting up smart reordering for Blink camera batteries:
- If you haven't already, enable the Blink SmartHome Skill in the Alexa app by following the steps outlined in the Alexa Setup and Troubleshooting Guide.
- After enabling the Blink SmartHome Skill, follow the on-screen prompts to set up smart reorders by selecting the battery you want to automatically reorder and confirm your payment and address information.
If you have already enabled the Blink SmartHome Skill, start by opening the Alexa app, then:
- Tap "Devices" on the bottom right hand corner.
- Tap "Cameras" then select the camera you wish to set up smart battery reorders for.
- Navigate to the "Supply" section and tap on "change".
- Under the "Supply Settings" header, click the arrow on the right.
- From here, select "Automatically reorder when supply is low" and choose the battery that you want to automatically reorder from the list of results. Confirm your payment and address information and Amazon will send you replacement batteries when the time is right.