Blink devices can also be attached to Basic subscription plans in the app only when your Blink and Amazon accounts are not linked and the attachment step is skipped when you purchased a subscription on Amazon.com. In this case, once your Blink and Amazon accounts are linked, you will see alerts on the Account icon and in the Account page that you have unattached subscription plans.
The following steps explain how to attach a device to a Blink Basic Subscription plan within the app, once your Blink and Amazon accounts are linked. If your accounts remain linked, you will not have an option to attach additional purchased basic plans within the Blink app.
The steps below show how to attach a purchased basic plan to an eligible device.
1. Navigate to the Account screen by tapping the icon on the bottom. Then tap the "Unattached Blink Plans" option to view your unattached plans.
2. Next select a Blink Basic Plan to attach. Only one plan can be selected at a time.
3. Once you select your plan, you will choose an eligible device to be covered by your plan. Only the Blink Video Doorbell, Mini, Indoor and Outdoor cameras are eligible for Basic subscription plans. After you select your device, tap on the "Attach Plan" button on the bottom of the screen.
4. You will then see a confirmation of your Blink Basic Plan coverage. When you tap Done, you will be taken back to the Blink Plans screen to attach additional purchased plans to other devices. Once all plans are attached you will be see the Account screen.
5. The Account screen will then display "Blink Plan Attached" and tapping on it will display the Your Memberships & Subscriptions page which shows all of your purchased subscription plans.
Troubleshooting Attaching Basic Subscription Plans in the Blink app
How to resolve linking to the wrong Amazon.com account
If you link to the wrong Amazon.com account, your purchased subscription plans will not be active and you will lose all of your subscription benefits when your free trial ends. You can view and manage your subscriptions on the Your Memberships & Subscriptions page on Amazon.com, if you need verification of which account was used to purchase your plans.
Once you determine your correct Amazon.com by checking your Amazon account settings and the Your Memberships & Subscriptions page, you will need to unlink your Amazon account. Click here to learn more about unlinking your Blink and Amazon accounts.
After your accounts are successfully unlinked, link your Blink account to the Amazon account you used to purchase your subscription plan.
Attaching Basic Subscription Plans in the Blink app when your accounts are linked
If your Blink account is linked to your Amazon.com when you purchased your Basic subscription plan and you skipped the attachment process on Amazon.com, you can unlink and relink your accounts to perform an attachment within the app, as explained in the above steps.Delete