This article will show you how to add your new Blink Siren to your existing system.
1. Open the Blink app and tap the Add a Blink Device button. If you don't see that button, you may need to scroll down to the bottom of your camera list.
2. Now, choose the Blink device that you'd like to add. In this case, we're going to pick Blink Siren.
3. The next screen will tell you that you'll need the device serial number and the batteries before we move on. Once you have that, tap "Ready"
4. Insert the single 1.5v Lithium AA battery into your Siren. You'll hear one quiet chirp indicating that the Siren has power.
5. After you've heard the chirp, enter the serial number of your Siren. You can also tap the camera icon to scan the QR code inside the battery compartment. Once that has been entered, tap Continue.
6. You'll now be asked to give your Siren a name. Name it whatever you'd like and place the Siren where you'd like it. There is also a TEST button if you'd like to give it a try.
7. Tap the Done button when you're all set, and your Siren will now be added to your account.
To learn how to use your Siren, click here.