A five-second motion clip with audio will use up to 750KB of data. This is important to note in the event that you are accessing clips via a cellular network, rather than a WiFi connection.
Articles in this section
- What Does the Cloud Icon Mean?
- Blink XT and Region Locking
- Blink Return Policy
- Does Blink come with a warranty?
- Blink One-Year Limited Warranty
- What if I don’t have WiFi?
- Does Blink have IFTTT functionality?
- How much data does a single clip use?
- Can I record when I’m in Live View mode?
- What’s Live View?