You can not currently access your Blink system from your computer. The Blink system is run from a mobile app available for Android OS version 4.4 or higher and iOS version 9.3 or higher. We may implement computer access to your Blink system so you can view your clips or perform other actions at a later date. Please stay tuned to our Updates section for news and updates on Blink.
Articles in this section
- What Does the Cloud Icon Mean?
- Blink XT and Region Locking
- Blink Return Policy
- Does Blink come with a warranty?
- Blink One-Year Limited Warranty
- What if I don’t have WiFi?
- Does Blink have IFTTT functionality?
- How much data does a single clip use?
- Can I record when I’m in Live View mode?
- What’s Live View?