Now that you have your Blink Siren added to your account, we'll now go over how to use it and its settings.
1. On the home screen of the Blink app, you'll see a new button. This button is for your Siren.
2. When you tap that, you'll have the option to activate the Siren.
3. To get to your Siren's settings, you need to tap the System Picker at the top of the screen, then tap "All Devices".
4. From there, tap on the Siren that you'd like to view.
5. Once you're on the Siren Settings screen, you can your added sirens, and also adjust the duration that the Siren will sound.
4. If you tap the name of one of your sirens, you'll be able to rename it, do a 1 second test, or delete it.
5. Back on the home screen, if you tap "Activate Siren", all sirens on your account will begin to sound for your set duration. You can stop the Sirens early by tapping "STOP".