For your Blink System, both cameras and sirens are considered devices. Each system can currently support up to a total of 10 devices with a mix of cameras and sirens. The Sync Module is not included in the 10 device limit.
Articles in this section
- What Does the Cloud Icon Mean?
- Blink XT and Region Locking
- Blink Return Policy
- Does Blink come with a warranty?
- Blink One-Year Limited Warranty
- What if I don’t have WiFi?
- Does Blink have IFTTT functionality?
- How much data does a single clip use?
- Can I record when I’m in Live View mode?
- What’s Live View?