Blink’s default setting will store all video on our secure servers. You are allotted 7,200 seconds of recorded motion clips on Blink's secured servers per Sync Module. Once that limit has been reached, clips will be removed on a first in, first out basis. If you have clips that you'd like to keep, click here to learn how to share your motion clips.
Articles in this section
- What Does the Cloud Icon Mean?
- Blink XT and Region Locking
- Blink Return Policy
- Does Blink come with a warranty?
- Blink One-Year Limited Warranty
- What if I don’t have WiFi?
- Does Blink have IFTTT functionality?
- How much data does a single clip use?
- Can I record when I’m in Live View mode?
- What’s Live View?