Blink’s server provides each system storage for up to 7,200 total seconds of video (or 1,440 five-second events). A system is defined by a Sync Module and any number of cameras associated with that Sync Module. If you reach your storage limit, your oldest alert clips will be overwritten by the newest.
Articles in this section
- What Does the Cloud Icon Mean?
- Blink XT and Region Locking
- Blink Return Policy
- Does Blink come with a warranty?
- Blink One-Year Limited Warranty
- What if I don’t have WiFi?
- Does Blink have IFTTT functionality?
- How much data does a single clip use?
- Can I record when I’m in Live View mode?
- What’s Live View?