The Blink camera has a field of view of 110°. When you have connected your camera during the setup process, you can open a Live View to see video from your camera with a very short delay. This will enable you to position your camera and ensure that the field of view can adequately capture the room(s) you want to cover.
Articles in this section
- What Does the Cloud Icon Mean?
- Blink XT and Region Locking
- Blink Return Policy
- Does Blink come with a warranty?
- Blink One-Year Limited Warranty
- What if I don’t have WiFi?
- Does Blink have IFTTT functionality?
- How much data does a single clip use?
- Can I record when I’m in Live View mode?
- What’s Live View?