To access your Blink system from a second device, all you need to do is download the Blink app. Once downloaded, sign in using the same email address and password that you used to set up your Blink system originally. You will not need to set up the system again, as it is all tied to that account. After you've done that, you'll be able to access your Blink system from multiple devices.
Articles in this section
- How can I arm my system for motion detection?
- Individual Camera Arming or Disarming
- How can I receive notifications of motion detection?
- How can I view Motion Clips?
- How to update your thumbnail
- How to Access Live View
- How to adjust Camera Settings
- How to Enable Temperature Alerts
- What is the running man icon?
- How to Enable IR on Blink XT