The Blink yard sign is a simple, effective way from deterring unwanted visitors. It’s also easy to set up! This article will show you how to assemble your yard sign.
- The yard sign will include the following items:
- One weatherproof sign
- Two metal rods
- A small bag containing 3 screws
- With the metal rod that is slightly wider, line up the pre-drilled holes on the rod with the holes on the sign. You’ll want the rod on the back side of the sign where it doesn’t have printing.
- Using a Philips head screwdriver, secure the sign to the rod with the two small screws that were included
- Take the second rod and line the pre-drilled hole with the remaining hole on the other rod. Using the larger screw, fasten the rods together.
- When you’ve completed the above steps, the sign should look like this.
You can now take the sign outside and stick it into the ground in your desired location.