The new Blink XT2 Outdoor/Indoor Smart Security Camera is the successor to the Blink XT. The XT2 builds upon the great feature-set of the XT by offering extended battery life, two-way audio, more granular masking for motion activity zones, and more.
We've listened to your feedback and made a series of updates to improve the performance and experience of our latest home security camera. We wanted to make sure that you were aware of the changes.
- Improved Video: Increased clip upload speed and reduced Live View video/audio jitter.
- Improved Audio: Increased microphone volume, adjustable speaker volume, and reduced delay during Live View.
- Strengthened Connectivity: Improved camera to Sync Module signal strength indication, improved camera to WiFi performance by enabling connection to best available access point when mesh networks or networks with WiFi extenders are in use, and added more network regions to improve connection speed to Blink servers.
- Motion Detection: Adjusted the sensitivity controls to reduce excessive triggering.
- Various Mobile App Enhancements: Implemented a volume control allowing you to set your desired volume level, improved the talk button to indicate when active, improved audio performance through mobile device, updated the clip viewer for Samsung S8 devices, and added troubleshooting hints for unresponsive or slowly executing camera commands.
We are grateful to our loyal customers and welcome all product feedback.
Click here to learn more about the Blink XT2.