Here are some common troubleshooting steps if email is not being received.
Firstly, electronic mail involves layers of systems that are beyond our control, but common issues are easily resolved. We first look at sending the message to the right place, then making sure it isn't filtered out for some reason.
There are a few reasons that email does not show up in an inbox.
Blink sends the verification email from firstname.lastname@example.org and some spam filters block anything from "no-reply@".
1. Click the Plus Sign - Create a new contact
2. Click on "Create a Contact"
3. Enter "email@example.com" as the contact email, then click "Save"
1. Tap on Settings from within your account.
3. Select your Yahoo account in the Edit filter screen.
4. Create a new filter that delivers all messages sent from "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your Inbox.
Email services such as Hotmail, MSN, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail can block emails that include "no-reply" as the sender. In a case when your email account needs to be verified, and emails from "email@example.com" aren't received in your inbox, you will need to unblock it in your email preferences.
Select View all Outlook settings.
Select Junk email.
Lastly, confirm that you want to unblock this email address to start seeing their messages in your inbox again.
Go to Settings and click on "More Settings" on the bottom right of the screen.
Click on "Security and privacy" in the left navigation to view any blocked addresses.
Then click on the Contacts icon in the top left of the Home screen and add a new contact at the bottom.
Enter the name "Blink" and "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the email field.
Then click Save to create the new contact.