What You Need
- An iOS mobile device, software version 14 or higher or
- An Android mobile device, running software version 6.0 or higher or
- A Fire OS mobile device, running software version 7.0 or higher
- A valid email address
Important: You will use this email in the event of a password reset, for communication with us regarding any issues, and for receiving time-limited account confirmation codes. Please be sure it is easily accessible.
- A non-cellular 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network (name and password) and high speed Internet connection (DSL, Cable, Fiber) with a minimum 2 Mbit/sec upload speed. Unfortunately, due to high latency issues, we do not recommend using Blink with Satellite providers. Please note that Blink is unable to gain internet access on networks that require authentication through a third-party login website.
- The Sync Module requires a standard electrical outlet to provide power.
- The Sync Module 2 requires a USB drive in order to use local storage.
- The Blink Mini camera requires a standard electrical outlet to provide power.