This article will outline the steps for updating the Wi-Fi settings for your Blink Mini camera.
- Tap More on your camera's thumbnail and select Device Settings .
- Tap General Settings > Change Wi-Fi.
- On the Change Wi-Fi screen, follow the instruction to "Press and release the reset button on the camera until red and blue lights flash. When ready, the lights will display: Blinking Blue, Steady Green."
- Tap Discover Device, a pop-up window prompts you to join the "Blink" Wi-Fi network, "BLINK-XXXX."
- Tap Join, select your Wi-Fi network from the list. If your network is not listed, tap Refresh List.
Note: You may be required to move the camera closer to your Wi-Fi router or troubleshoot your router.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password and tap Join on your keyboard.
- If successful, the following message displays “Mini camera changed Wi-Fi!”
Tap Done to return to the Home screen.