The Mini Pan-Tilt Mount provides 360° camera viewing with its 350° horizontal range of motion (side-to-side), and 125° of vertical movement (up and down).
New to Blink? If so, welcome! Learn more about downloading the Blink app and setting up your Blink Account before you begin setting up your new Mini Pan-Tilt Camera.
Setting Up a new Mini Pan-Tilt Camera
Adding a Pan-Tilt Mount to an existing Mini Camera
1. If you already have a Mini, unplug the USB cable from the camera and uninstall it from its base.
2. Connect the micro-USB connector cable from your Pan-Tilt Mount into the back of your Mini camera.
Note: It is important the flat side of the USB cord faces downward while the rounded side faces upward, to ensure the cable is properly connected as shown below.
3. Snap your Mini camera onto your Pan-Tilt Mount, ensuring the micro-USB ports on your Pan-Tilt Mount and Mini camera are vertically aligned. When attaching your Mini camera, you will need to hold your Pan-Tilt Mount steadily in place, in order to securely snap your camera on it.
4. Plug in the micro-USB cable that came with your Mini camera into your Pan-Tilt Mount. Then plug the other end into a power outlet.
Note: It is important the flat side of the USB cord faces downward while the rounded side faces upward, to ensure the cable is properly connected.
5. Once the Pan-Tilt mount is connected to the Mini, it automatically calibrates based on its current position. A notification will display in your Blink app when the Pan-Tilt mount is added to your Mini camera.
6. Tap OK.
7. If your Mini is new, add your device, connect to the Wi-Fi, and follow the in app setup instructions. Learn more about to setting up your Blink Mini Camera.Delete
Setting up a new Mini Pan-Tilt Camera
Plug in the micro-USB cable that came with your Mini camera into your Pan-Tilt Mount.
Note: It is important the flat side of the USB cord faces downward while the rounded side faces upward, to ensure the cable is properly connected. Then plug the other end into a power outlet.
Then add your Blink Mini camera to your system.
Monitor the inside of your home day and night with our 1080P HD indoor plug-in smart security camera with motion detection and two-way audio. It works with Alexa when you simply enable the Blink SmartHome skill in the Alexa app to engage live view, arm and disarm your camera, and more using your voice.
Setting up your Mini
To get started, make sure you have the following:
- Blink app is current
- Your mobile device is updated
1. On the Blink app Home screen, tap the + icon in the top right corner.
2. Tap the Blink Mini camera on the Add Device screen.
3. Next, you will see the Scan QR Code screen where your camera will request permission to scan the QR code or you can enter the number manually. After the Mini is recognized by its serial number, it can be added to a system.
Tip: If the camera on your mobile device does not focus correctly on the QR code, you can increase the amount of light in your room.
4. If you want to add the Mini to a new system, enter a name in the text entry field and the system will be created. When adding the Mini to an existing system, tap the desired system name to continue.
5. Select Next to connect your camera and wait for one light to flash blue and another to be solid green on your Mini camera.
6. When you tap Discover device, the following message displays: "Blink" would like to establish a connection to the "BLINK-XXXX" network. Learn more about the "BLINK-XXXX" network.
Note: If you don't see a blinking blue light pattern, then you may need to reset the camera. Learn more about resetting your Mini camera.
7. Tap Join and then choose your WiFi network from the Add Mini Camera screen. If you add the camera to an existing system, make sure you choose the same WiFi network that your other devices are connected to on your network.
8. Once your Mini camera has been added to your system, tap Done to complete the setup and return to the app home screen.
Click here if you receive an error "Unable to Connect to Sync Module" when adding cameras to an existing system.