Adding your Mini camera to a new or existing Blink system
1. On the Blink app Home screen, tap the + icon in the top right corner.
2. Tap the Blink Mini camera as indicated by an arrow in the image below. You are taken to the Scan QR Code screen, where your camera may request permission to scan the QR code or you can enter the number manually. After the Mini is recognized, you need to add it to a system.
Note: If your camera does not focus correctly on the QR code, add more light to the scene, either with the camera flash or room lighting.
3. If you want to add the Mini to a new system, give your system a name in the text entry field, and it will be created. When adding the Mini to an existing system, just tap the system name to continue.
4. After selecting Next, you will be instructed to connect your camera and wait for one light to flash blue and another to be solid green. If this is the case, tap Discover device, and following message appears: "Blink" would like to establish a connection to the "BLINK-XXXX" network. Learn more about the "BLINK-XXXX" network.
Note: If you don't see a blinking blue light pattern, then you may need to reset the camera. Click here for more information.
5. Tap Join and then choose your Wi-Fi network from the Add Mini Camera screen. If you add the camera to an existing system, make sure you choose the same WiFi network that your other devices are connected to.
6. When the Blink servers are ready, the Camera Added screen is shown. Tap Done to complete the setup and return to the app home screen.
Click here if you receive an error "Unable to Connect to Sync Module" when adding cameras to a system.