This article will show you how to change the order of your Blink cameras in the Blink app.
Note: If you’re logged into the same Blink account on multiple mobile devices, rearranging cameras will only affect the device you make the changes on. This setting is unique to each mobile device, allowing you the flexibility to customize the camera order differently across multiple devices.
From the Home Screen
1. Tap the ellipsis icon (...) at the top-right corner of the home screen.
2. Choose Rearrange devices.
3. From the Manage Devices screen, press and drag the three bars on the camera to your desired location.
- Open the Blink app and tap Settings at the bottom left.
- Tap Device and System Settings.
- Select the system you want to rearrange under Systems.
- Tap All Devices from the System Settings screen.
- From the Manage Devices screen, press and drag the three bars on the camera to your desired location.