You can access most of your Blink account information directly from your Blink app. However, specific types of data requests may require a Data Privacy Request (DSAR/GDPR/CCPA/PIPEDA).
How do I locate my app version and Blink's Terms of Service, warranties, and notices?
- Tap About Blink on the Account screen to see your app's current version and the build number.
- To view terms, warranties, and notices, tap Legal and Compliance on the About Blink screen. To learn more, go to Blink Terms of Service, Warranties, and Notices.
How do I manage my Blink account and mobile devices?
- You can manage which mobile devices have access to your Blink account from the Manage Devices section of your Account screen. To learn more, go to .
How do I delete my account and all my Blink data?
- To delete your account and all of it's data, tap the Delete Account button in the Account screen. To learn more about account deletions, go to How do I delete my account?
- If you accidentally delete your Blink account, you will have to recreate your account.
How do I view my motion clips?
- If you're using a Blink subscription or cloud storage service with your system, you can access any available motion clip on your account directly within the app.
- Tap the Clip Roll icon at the bottom of any screen within the Blink app to download clips directly to your mobile device, or to share them externally.
- If you are using Local Storage (USB flash drive) only, your motion clips are never stored on the Blink Cloud and cannot be accessed from our servers. These clips can only be accessed from inserting the flash drive into your Sync Module 2.
Note: You can still view and delete clips in Local Storage from within the Clip Roll, but you can't download or externally share these motion clips.
- To learn more about deleting motion clips, visit How do I delete Motion Clips?
- To confirm that you are viewing all available clips, please check that all filters are disabled. To learn more, go to How can I filter my Clip Role?.
How do I request additional data?
To request Blink account data that can't be accessed within the Blink app, please go to the Data Privacy Request form and enter the corresponding information in the required fields and tap Submit.
The following information is required upon submission of your request:
- Full Name
- Blink Account Email Address
- Location (Country)
- Subject of your Request
- Type of Request (DSAR/GDPR/CCPA/PIPEDA)
- Data Requested (All Data or All Data Deletion)
- Start and End Date & Time of Data Requested (YYYY-MM-DD, HH:MM:SS)
If you have questions about Blink's Terms of Service, Warranties, or Notices, visit Blink's Terms of Service, Warranties, and Notices.
Data Preservation Request for law enforcement or legal inquiry
If you are a member of Law Enforcement or other Legal Affiliation looking to submit a request for Data Preservation, see the Data Preservation Request article to learn more.