All Blink account holders have the option to link their Blink accounts to their Amazon accounts. Linking to an Amazon account will allow you to see and manage all of your Blink Subscription Plans in one place, along with the ability to activate Blink Subscription Plans through Amazon. Click here to learn more about linking accounts.
Normally you would link your Blink and Amazon accounts prior to purchasing a subscription plan; however, you have the option of linking them afterwards. The following steps explain this process.
1. Choose and purchase a subscription plan here. Customers will have the option for a Basic or Plus plan. Both tiers have a Monthly and Yearly option.
2. Once you select your plan option, you will see the Checkout page where you purchase the subscription.
Note: If you choose not to link you Amazon and Blink accounts, your devices will not be attached to your plan and your subscription will not be active. Additionally, if you purchase a Blink Plus Plan before your accounts are linked, your plan will automatically attach to all devices when you link your accounts and once your free trial ends. Click here to learn more about linking your Blink and Amazon accounts.
4. After your Amazon and Blink accounts are linked, select in the Your Memberships & Subscriptions page "Attach device" within your Blink subscription plan.
5. If you purchased a Basic plan, select the camera or video doorbell that attaches to your plan. Since Basic plans only cover single cameras or video doorbells, you may have multiple Basic plans within the same account, each covering a specific camera or video doorbell. A Plus plan covers all devices in your account and will already be attached to them once your accounts are linked.
Next select the Continue checkout button.
6. After you attach the plan you will see the following page confirming your attachment. Your subscription plan will then take effect once your free trial period ends.