You can view and manage Blink Subscription Plans only from Your Memberships and Subscriptions. In this page you will see a list of your active, canceled, and expired subscriptions. You will also see subscription information including renewal date and price, once your Blink subscription plan starts. Click here to learn more about auto-renewals for digital Amazon subscriptions.
Your Memberships and Subscriptions page is accessible as follows from a desktop browser.
- Select Your Account from the All menu in the top left of your screen.
This is located under the Help & Settings section at the bottom.
- On the Your Account page select "Other subscriptions" in the lower right, which takes you to the Your Memberships and Subscriptions page where you can view and manage all of your subscriptions.
Mobile Navigation Using the Amazon Marketplace App
Your Memberships and Subscriptions page is accessible as follows from a mobile device using the Amazon Marketplace app.
- Tap the Menu icon in the bottom right of your screen on an iPhone and top left on an Android phone. The navigation on tablets will be very similar to the desktop instructions above.
- If you are not already logged into your account, then select Your Account and login.
If you are already logged into your Amazon account, then tap on the Account button.
- Next scroll down to and select Memberships & subscriptions.
- You will then see the Your Memberships and Subscriptions screen where you can view and manage your Blink subscription.