The following troubleshooting steps should be taken when you are having problems with installing or updating to the latest version of the Blink Android App.
- Settings > Apps > Google Play Services > Clear Data
- Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Clear Data (you will probably have to sign in again so make sure you know your Google credentials)
- Settings > Apps > Google > Clear Data (same as above)
- Settings > Apps menu > Show system apps > Google Services Framework > Clear Data
- Settings > Accounts > Check that "Auto sync data" is turned on
- Settings > Accounts > Tap the Google account > Tap Sync Account > Follow steps on screen > Sync now
- Settings > Accounts (may be something like "Accounts and Backup") > Tap the Google account > Remove account > Restart device > Go back into the same screen and hit Add Account > Google > re-add it
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, then try the following:
- Log out and back into the app.
- Delete and reinstall the app from the Google Play Store.
- If your device has an SD card, eject and remove it and then re-insert it.
You may also check the following:
- That you have a strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
- The amount of storage space on your device.