The Device Status button on the thumbnail appears if your camera's battery is low or your camera is offline. For floodlight owners, it also indicates if the floodlight battery is low.
Battery status can also be found under General Settings (as shown below).
Learn more about the Camera offline message.
While the More button provides quick access to commonly used functions, there may be a need to adjust camera settings not listed there, such as audio levels, motion detection sensitivity, or updating privacy zones.
To display all camera settings, tap the More button and then select Device Settings. From the Device Settings menu, you have access to the following;
- General Settings
- Change device name
- Check camera battery status, device temperature, current firmware version
- Change current Wi-Fi network
- Delete device from Blink account
- Motion Settings
- Video and Photo Settings
- Audio Settings
- Privacy Settings
- Floodlight Settings (if applicable)
- Pan Tilt Settings (if applicable)
- Doorbell and Chime Settings (if applicable)