We recommend Blink devices be purchased through official retailers, to ensure they are not preowned and already registered to other accounts.
Once the devices are deleted from your Blink account, they are no longer associated with your email address.
Note: Deleting your Blink account is optional. Learn more about instructions for deleting your Blink account.
The following instructions help you delete a system, camera, or sync module.
Delete a System
- From the Home screen, tap Settings to view system settings.
- Select Device and System Settings.
- Tap the name of the system you wish to delete.
- From the System screen, select Delete System.
- Then tap DELETE in the confirmation popup.
After confirming, you are returned to the Settings screen and the system has been removed.
Delete a Camera
1. To remove a camera, tap the More button located at the bottom-right corner of the device thumbnail to access Device Settings. Then select General Settings.
2. Tap Delete Device at the bottom of the General Settings screen.
3. Tap Yes to confirm.
Repeat this process to remove all other cameras.Delete
Delete a Sync Module
To remove the Sync Module, you must be physically present with it.
1. Select the system you want to remove it from and then tap the Sync Module section on the home screen.
2. Tap Delete Sync Module and then OK to confirm.
3. Using your phone's camera, scan the QR code or enter in the serial number of the Sync Module, located on the bottom of the unit.
4. Confirm once again that you would like to delete it from your account.Delete