Linking your Blink and Amazon accounts allows you to see and manage all of your Blink Subscription Plans in one place, along with the ability to purchase and activate subscription plans through Amazon. It is required in order to purchase and activate subscription plans and you can unlink your accounts at any time.
When you unlink your accounts; however, the subscription plans covering your devices(s) will be paused and they will no longer be covered by the plan's benefits. Refunds are provided to customers with active (and paid) subscriptions that remain on pause status for 12 or more months.
If you prefer to save clips only to local storage for a certain camera or video doorbell and don't want it covered by a subscription plan, it is also necessary to unlink your accounts in order for that camera or video doorbell to be removed from your subscription plan by customer service.
How to unlink your Blink and Amazon accounts
1. Tap the Account icon at the bottom of your screen.
2. Select Amazon Account Linked.
3. Next, tap on Unlink Accounts.
4. You will then see a warning that your subscription plan will be paused. Select Continue to proceed.
5. Next, enter your Blink password and tap Unlink.
6. Your Blink and Amazon accounts are now unlinked.
You then have the option to link both accounts again or return to the Account screen.