Sync Module Offline
If you see a "Sync Module Offline" banner across the top of the Blink app and the issue does not resolve itself in a few minutes, please follow these troubleshooting steps. Note that the Sync Module manages a Blink system, and some troubleshooting steps can only be done when you are physically near the device.
- Tap the banner to reach the Sync Module Offline screen.
- Follow the suggested steps from the Sync Module Offline screen.
- Verify Wi-Fi connection is working: Reboot the router and wait for internet to return.
- Verify your Sync Module is displaying a solid green and solid blue light. If you see any other light pattern, power cycle your Sync Module, unplug the power cord from the back of the unit for 10 seconds and plug it back in. The Sync Module should then reboot and display a solid green and solid blue light within 45 seconds. If you see no lights at all, try another power supply.
- If your Sync Module falls offline again, try moving it closer to your wireless router.
You want at least 3 bars of signal strength as indicated on the Sync Module status screen.
- Tap the Sync Module Status button to reach the Sync Module settings screen, and then use the Help/Troubleshooting link to continue.
Here, you are provided options to reset or change the Wi-Fi network that the Sync Module was connected to, request an email with more detailed troubleshooting, or stop the system offline notifications from being sent.
If your Sync Module has failed to connect after power cycling, and resetting the Wi-Fi, please try to reconfigure your Sync Module by following the instructions here.
If you have any further issues, please contact Technical Support here.