If you are seeing a video related issue with one of your cameras, please email Technical Support. You will receive a reply from our system and can then upload files to provide examples.
Once you have used the e-mail form and received a reply, follow these steps to provide a sample clip.
1. Choose a clip to send to Customer Service
From your home screen, tap Clips and tap the clip you want to send to Support.
2. Share the clip
- Once the clip has finished playing, tap the Share icon in the top left. From the share menu, you can select Save Video to save a copy of the video in the Photos app on your device, or select your email app to send it directly.
- Once this video has been saved, you can return to your Mail app to reply to our message. In the response we have sent, tap the arrow at the bottom of the screen and tap Reply.
- Tap the white space in the e-mail message and you will reveal these options: Select, Select All, Quote Level.
- Tap the More arrow at the right of this pop up to reveal the option we are searching for.
- Tap Insert Photo or Video.
- Navigate to your Videos section and tap the clip you want to send.
- This will open the video where you can view to verify this is the correct clip. Then tap the Choose button.
This will insert the video in your e-mail and you can type a description of the issue in the clip and tap Send. We will review your video and respond to your message.Delete
- Once you have finished watching the clip, tap the Download icon in the top left of the clip.
- Launch your preferred e-mail client from your home screen.
- Locate the e-mail thread you have going with customer service.
- Tap Attach (Paperclip icon).
- Select Attach file.
- Select Downloads from the list of available locations.
- Select the file video_clip.mp4 from your Downloads folder.
Your video will be attached to your e-mail and you can enter comments and send your message to customer service. We will review your video and respond to your message.Delete